Monday, August 15, 2005
So, what's the haps?
Prospects, hope, destiny, opportunity. This card represents peace of mind, serenity and tranquillity.
SEED MODE ON: Gundam Seed Tarot
the 20 minutes in which i was in the vigil was nice. hehehe.
Puenta Fuego rocks!! haha. I went there with sam, mica and joyce. it was super fun.
Things i learned while i was there:
- I love taboo [we stayed up until 1:00 am playing this. haha]
- I want to watch the Kim Possible movie.. hahahaha
- Never watch scary movie 3 in a 2 hour car ride and DONT stay by the window shield
- always remember to hang your towel OUTSIDE in the sunlight if it is wet, and not in the bathroom, crammed with other wet things
- Dont collect sea-shells then place them on your only towel... you'll need it for drying up
- NEVER bring a black shirt
- Do NOT carve your name on the sand or you might see a cellphone number there the next day
- Dont wake up at 5:45 am to see the sunset. you wont see it.
- During night time, turn your cellphones OFF and remind everyone else too, so you wont have to wake up 5 BLOODY times because of it.
hahaha. helpful, wasn't it?